The Bible is not like any other book because its ultimate Author is God. As the psalmist prayed in Psalm 119:18, "Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law," the new Reformation Study Bible emphasizes the need for the grace of God to lead out of darkness and into the light of Scripture.
The eBook edition of the Reformation Study Bible includes user-friendly navigation, allowing you to move effortlessly between Scripture and study notes without losing your place. Includes the ability to increase/decrease font size, add highlights, and add your own notes for later reference.
Trustworthy Scholars & Commentary
• New theological notes from general editor, R.C. Sproul
• Commentary from 75 distinguished theologians from around the world
• New topical articles to enrich additional study of Scripture
Thoroughly Revised & Expanded Study Aids
• Over 1.1 million words of verse-by-verse and topical explanations
• Over 20,000 new, revised, or expanded study notes
• Historical creeds and confessions from 2,000 years of church history
New Study Tools & Visual Helps
• Embedded maps provide quick references as you read
• Concordance, table of weights and measures, and more